Thursday 4 April 2013

Oh Barbie! What Are You Doing?!

A few weeks ago, I encountered this on my way into the kitchen . . .
Now I get that they are 'in love' and 'just married', but really, they had to go and get all romantic on my kitchen counter?!?!!

I looked at my husband accusingly, certain that he had put them there like that to see how I would react but he feigned ignorance. He swore up and down that he had no idea how they got that way. I still don't believe him.

Fast forward to a week ago when we were staying at my sisters house during spring break. We were headed to our oldest daughter's performance that evening, and I had forgotten my curling iron at home; however my sister was kind enough to lend me hers. It took her a while to find it.

When she finally brought it to me, she was blushing. She explained that in her search for the curling iron, she had come across Barbie and Ken in a rather compromising position. Of course, I had to see for myself.

I opened the cabinet door and was greeted with this . . .
Well, at least it wasn't on the kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment