Wednesday 20 June 2012

Last night in my bed . . .

Today is house cleaning day - but I feel compelled to procrastinate. This happens a lot - I might have a problem . . . any who . . .

After a day of fun on Zachary's field trip, an entertaining evening at the ball diamonds, and one gin & tonic later, I was relieved to finally crawl into my bed last night.

I love my bed. It's big, it's soft, I have super comfy pillows. I love being in it. Except after my kids have been in it. Then it's not so great.

Last night it seemed that every time I rolled over I would find something new . . . first it was a bubble gum wrapper, then some play doh, followed by what can only be described as a terror inducing Zhu Zhu pet that started squeaking when I touched it with my toe. 

This morning I woke up with half an oreo cookie stuck on my face. If that doesn't put one in a good mood, I seriously don't know what will!

Happy Hump Day all :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that the zhu zhu pet thing would have freaked me right out but.....at least it wasn't a zhu zhu pet in a plastic bag, lol :)

    Rae

    ReplyDelete