Thursday 7 June 2012

Windows Down and Music Blasting . . .

Today is the perfect day. It's sunny, not too hot - not too cold. The sky is blue and only a few clouds saunter by. A perfect day for leaving the windows down and listening to your favourite tunes as you run errands around the city.

Dropped the kids off at the sitter this morning, and made my way into Red Deer, eyes focused on the prize - a large 2 milk 1 sugar from Timmie's. Had the tunes on and was singing along since no one else was in the car to tell me to stop. Pulled into the drive through, rolled my window down early cause it was so nice out . . . coffee and sun . . . two of my favourite things. Left the window down and continued on singing. Life is grand.

Not sure at what point I realized my soundtrack was actually "Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper", but that may explain some of the odd looks I received cruising down Gaetz. Yup, that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment